733 Construction Tools Sound Puzzle 2+
- 8-piece wooden sound peg puzzle with realistic sounds of tools
- Pictures on pieces match pictures on beautifully crafted puzzle board
- Sounds play when pieces are placed in puzzle board--lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear sound
- Tools include power drill, hammer, belt sander, jack hammer, tape measure, staple gun, and socket wrench
- Ages 2+; 11.75" x 8.75"
- AAA batteries not included
- Product: 11.75" x 8.75" x 0.75" 1.2 lbs
- Package: 11.8" H x 8.65" W x 0.65" L 1.3 lbs
TOOL ID: Have kids pick up puzzle pieces as you name each tool. Have them predict each tool's sound as they put the pieces into the puzzle board.
WHAT'S MY SOUND?: Remove all pieces. Make one of the tool sounds or pretend to use the tool and challenge kids to find the correct piece and place it in the puzzle board.
WHAT AM I?: Remove all pieces. Have kids close their eyes while you place one piece in the board. Have them guess the tool by the sound it makes!