Give little builders the tools they need for truly constructive play! This 24-piece set includes wooden nails, screws, nuts, and bolts for hours of creative fun that also helps "build" important motor skills. Preschoolers will love using the hammer, wrench, and screwdriver to build their projects, then packing up all their equipment in the sturdy toolbox with handle.
494 Take-Along Tool Kit Wooden Toy 3+
- 24-piece wooden toolbox play set for building imaginations
- Includes wooden nails, screws, nuts, and bolts
- Includes child-size play hammer, wrench, and screwdriver
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, counting, sorting, color recognition, and problem-solving skills
- Product: 9.9" x 5.5" x 4.8" Assembled 2.1 lbs
- Package: 10" H x 5.55" W x 4.75" L
Have kids count the number of tools and identify each one.
Have kids sort the flat boards with holes by color and to identify the colors. Have them count the number of boards in each color and count the total number of boards. Have kids sort the screws by the color of the screw heads. Ask them to to identify the colors and count the total number of screws.
Place four pieces from the tool kit in front of kids. Let them study the pieces before asking them to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask them to identify which piece was removed.
Have kids count the number of holes in each flat board. Then have them put two of the boards end and count the total number of holes in both. Try different combinations, adding and counting the holes in each.